Friday, July 23, 2010

Check This Blog Out: Baking Bites

The Baking Bites blog  is definitely one to check out when you have some time. It has articles on different types of foods to bake, techniques, and items of the kitchen. Basically, it discusses everything related to baking! If you click to the full article, you will find the recipes.

I really am enjoying this site, particularly the way it is setup so that I can run through and find the meals of the week, go by topic, look at kitchen essentials, and the like. It offers many options without a lot of fuss or overpowering "look at me!" to it. I also like the viewpoint of many of these articles.

Some good posts I've seen so far:

5 Foods to Eat Before You Die, adapted from The Food Blogger's Guide to the Globe
Sourdough - I think making sourdough bread is definitely something I'd like to eventually try... you know, when I get around to it. Making bread is a bit of a difficulty in a school apartment, which is where I am the majority of the year and hence where I do most of my baking and cooking.
Sourdough Banana Bread - combining two great breads is either disaster or awe-inspiring... another one to try for myself?
Baking Cookies in the Car? - I was intrigued... Chocolate Chip Drop Cookies, I believe
Strawberry Lemonade Bars - this one had my attention immediately!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails