Thursday, July 22, 2010

Check This Blog Out: Only Creative Opportunities

The blog that I'm looking at currently is Only Creative Opportunities, which posts each week a creative take on a recipe. These weekly recipes is a part of a group called Tuesdays with Dorie.

The most recent post from her is Lots-of-Ways Banana Cake, which is a concept I absolutely adore. I love banana cake and playing with recipes, so why not combine the two? I'm definitely going to try this recipe soon, which was created in a way for one to play around for it, based on your likes and what is in your kitchen when you go to bake it.

The author of this blog, Kimberly Johnson, says that she often makes the bread in the form of cupcakes. I love this! Recently, I bought a mini-cupcake tray, so I think that I'll soon be making mini-banana-coconut-cupcakes. Sounds terrific, no?

Now, I went through the rest of the blog briefly. I'm using this blog as a place to store recipes that I would like to try out in the future/ use again as well as a place to share my recipes and thoughts on cooking and baking. Therefore, I will be posting other recipes and blog posts that I think are interesting to try out in a list here:
Chocolate Malted Whopper Drops - first post, etc.
Chocolate Chunkers
Dimply Plum Cake
Creme Brulee and Brown Sugar Pecan Shortbread
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Caramel Peanut Topped Brownie Cake
Lenox Almond Biscotti
Pumpkin Muffins
Black Hole Chocolate Cake
Arborio Rice Pudding
Thanksgiving Twofer Pie
Tall and Creamy Cheesecake
Cake Mania - all sorts of cake, including carrot! (I like trying and making different types of cake.)
Cannoli Project - cannolis, clearly
Four Star Chocolate Bread Pudding
Cheesecake
Chocolate Cream Tart
Tartest Lemon Tart
Cupcakes!
Dulce de Leche Duos
Frog Cupcakes - I know exactly who I'm making these for... now just to figure out how to send them across the country!
Blueberry Mojito Cupcakes

Don't those all just sound wonderful? I"m excited to try them out and see what people think.

(I promise that I will soon be posting recipes here. However, since I did not create any part of this recipe on my own, I do not feel right in posting someone else's work on here, particularly without their permission. If the links do not work, let me know.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails