Friday, July 23, 2010

Due To Technical Difficulties...

Unfortunately, due to some technical difficulties, one of the add-ins I had put on this blog has to be taken down now. The idea of it was for people reading to be able to ask and answer questions or share ideas freely at the bottom of the page. Frustratingly, however, it is not allowing anyone to do so and, instead, asks for one to log in or sign up - with no way to do either. Since a) I don't want anyone to have to sign up to use this and b) you apparently can't even if you or I wanted to do so, I'm just going to take this down for now. If anyone has any thoughts on this for the future or would very much like something similar up, let me know and I'll look into it further. For now, however, we'll have to go to the comments section.

With the said, feel free to comment away! I would greatly enjoy for this to become an interactive blog, full of people loving their time in the kitchen. Ideas flowing freely amongst people with a similar joy is such a fabulous thing to be a part of, and it is, in fact, a reason that I created this blog. (Plus, comments help me to know readers' thoughts.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails